Temporary-Assistant Women's Volleyball Coach
Job no: 509103
Work type: Staff Part Time
Categories: Seasonal - Athletics
UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS DARTMOUTH
Part-time Non Benefited, Temporary Position: Athletics
Applications are being accepted to develop a pool for a part-time Assistant Coaching position in the Sport of Women’s Volleyball. This is a seasonal position with no benefits. The assistant coach will assist the head coach in all aspects of an NCAA Division III program as needed. Specific duties could include assisting in game plan development, practice organization, opponent scouting, positional coaching, recruiting, travel organization, equipment ordering as well as any other duties required by the head coach.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4 seasons experience playing Women’s Volleyball at the Collegiate level.
- Minimum 2 seasons experience as a Head Volleyball Coach at the high school level.
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Head Volleyball Coach at the club level.
- Evening/Weekend hours and travel are required
Applicants must be authorized for employment in the U.S. on a full-time basis. Employment-based visa sponsorship not available.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS:
To apply please submit a letter of interest, current resume and the contact information for three professional references.
The review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend