Assistant Women's Basketball Coach
Job no: 502682
Work type: Staff Part Time, Hourly
Categories: Seasonal - Athletics
UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS DARTMOUTH
Part-time, Non-Benefited, Temporary Position: Athletics
Applications are being accepted to develop a pool for a part-time Assistant Coach position in the Sport of Women’s Basketball. This is a seasonal position with no benefits. The assistant coach will assist the head coach in all aspects of an NCAA Division 3 program as needed. Specific duties could include assisting in game plan development, practice organization, opponent scouting, positional coaching, recruiting, travel organization, equipment ordering as well as any other duties required by the head coach.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 seasons experience as an Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach at the Collegiate level.
- Minimum 3 seasons experience as an Assistant Basketball Coach at the high school level
- Prior experience coaching at the AAU level
- Evening/Weekend hours and travel are required
Applicants must be authorized for employment in the U.S. on a full time basis. Employment-based visa sponsorship not available.
To apply, please submit a letter of interest, current resume and the contact information for three professional references.
The deadline to apply is September 23, 2019.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend